Constantly monitor clamp load of any bolted joint
The SPC4® Load Indicating System:
- The user is able to constantly monitor the clamp load of any SPC4™ bolted joint, whether static or dynamic.
- By easily attaching a probe to the datum disc located on the end of the fastener, bolt load is read or monitored.
- From wireless, intrinsically safe and data logging, we offer a wide variety of SPC4™ Readers, to fit every application.
- Save time by simply seeing the torque on critical machinery and tightening only the bolts that need to be tightened.
- Knowing exactly how your bolts are performing under load gives you:
- Joint integrity
- Less downtime
- Safer equipment performance
- Substantial cost saving
Imagine a world where torque charts and tightening patterns are a thing of the past. A world where you can use any type of tightening tool – hydraulic, electric or a hand wrench and still achieve even and optimal load on your bolted joint. Using the latest technology in load indicating fasteners, you can make this world, your world.
At Valley Forge, we have developed patented technologies that will completely change your way of thinking about a bolted joint. Our manufacturing technologies give you the ability to monitor direct load in the fastener while it is in service. This capability will completely revolutionize your application.
We are a quality based, US manufacturer that focuses on solving problems and doing it in a first class manner.