Our newly installed “Heat Treat” department has settled into full production mode. Forecasted production schedules are being predictively met. To insure continuous throughput, operator training is now underway. We have incorporated Metal Training Institute (MTI) for our heat treat training program. We have implemented Class 100: Qualified Furnace Operator and Class 150: Heat Treat Technical Specialist (HTTC), as standard practice for our operator training. Under the supervision of Randy Stotts, we continue providing our customers with the highest of quality products while meeting their scheduling needs.
Heat Treatment Settled into Full Production
August 1, 2015 21:45
- Valley Forge & Bolt Launches Android Application Accessory for SPC4® Load Verifying System
- Developments for Milling Bolting Applications | minEXPO 2021
- UNDERSTANDING THE STANDARD: ACCURACY TO THE LETTER
- Valley Forge & Bolt Introduces SPC4™ 406A Handheld Meter
- Valley Forge & Bolt Introduces High Temp Maxbolt®